We all know the song, we all know the drill and we all know the ugly and very unflattering robes that it all entails (especially bright violet, really?), but there is something very cathartic about the ceremonial process. To be honored with all of your fellow colleagues and professors and your family, it gives you sense of accomplishment and closure that the enduring of school is finally over. However you feel the stress of the "what's next?" in your life... and as I answer simply and have learned from many cross roads in my life it is TBD... to be determined. I believe life has a way of presenting opportunities to you and it's up to me to sift through which ones I want to embrace, explore and pursue... so we'll see what happens next....
It was a good ceremony, especially the short and sweet speakers, the bag pipes and seeing such proud parents of all the graduates, it really was kind of cute.... It was fun to have both my parents, my maternal grandparents, my sister's Loni and Lana and my aunt Jeannette come to show their support. Also, just want to say Thanks to all of you, who have supported me through-out my educational pursuits, you know who you are :)
3 comments:
Congratulations Lyn! I'm so proud of you. You're amazing.
Good job Lyn! So wish i could have been there.....see you later hopefully!
Congrats Lyndee! Love ya!
Post a Comment