Just so we can milk it for what it's worth... there is a specialized graduation with your specific school, then the general commencement with all schools. Well this year it was kind of a big deal, no not just because I was graduating :) but because it was in the new Yankee Stadium and Ms. Hillary Clinton, Sec. of State was the commencement speaker. I decided to go merely to enjoy the fruits of my hard work and celebrate as much as possible of finishing... it's part of my closure... sorry clinical jargon. So my family came in for the weekend, and attending my smaller more personable graduation and left before the general commencement. So I had four tickets to the highly coveted event, however it was in the middle of the day on a Wednesday, and it was like I am not going to ask someone to miss work to a graduation, but some of my good friends shown interest and were able to come due to some "flexible schedules," which I was so grateful for their willingness to come and show their support!
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Another Graduation....
Just so we can milk it for what it's worth... there is a specialized graduation with your specific school, then the general commencement with all schools. Well this year it was kind of a big deal, no not just because I was graduating :) but because it was in the new Yankee Stadium and Ms. Hillary Clinton, Sec. of State was the commencement speaker. I decided to go merely to enjoy the fruits of my hard work and celebrate as much as possible of finishing... it's part of my closure... sorry clinical jargon. So my family came in for the weekend, and attending my smaller more personable graduation and left before the general commencement. So I had four tickets to the highly coveted event, however it was in the middle of the day on a Wednesday, and it was like I am not going to ask someone to miss work to a graduation, but some of my good friends shown interest and were able to come due to some "flexible schedules," which I was so grateful for their willingness to come and show their support!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lyndee!!! Congrats! You are amazing:)
Post a Comment