Feliz Cinco De Mayo!!! So for celebrating not only another completed year of school work in our MSW program, but GRADUATION, my friends from NYU and I decided to celebrate with Cinco De Mayo way. So we met up at Maryann's (I know kind of not a typical Mexican name, but really good food), and got together to eat and celebrate our achievement of graduating. One of our friends already landed a job, yeah for her at Fountain house and then another is getting married in June, and another is going to Algeria in the summer, and we are all job hunting... fun... especially in this economy... :).... however, it was fun to look back at how far we've come through the past two years of our schooling and how fast it has been... it's experiences like this and the people you met a long the way is what makes life worthwhile :)
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Cinco de Mayo
Feliz Cinco De Mayo!!! So for celebrating not only another completed year of school work in our MSW program, but GRADUATION, my friends from NYU and I decided to celebrate with Cinco De Mayo way. So we met up at Maryann's (I know kind of not a typical Mexican name, but really good food), and got together to eat and celebrate our achievement of graduating. One of our friends already landed a job, yeah for her at Fountain house and then another is getting married in June, and another is going to Algeria in the summer, and we are all job hunting... fun... especially in this economy... :).... however, it was fun to look back at how far we've come through the past two years of our schooling and how fast it has been... it's experiences like this and the people you met a long the way is what makes life worthwhile :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love the blog! So nice to catch up last night. xxoo
I agree with Sarah, so nice to catch up with you lovely ladies! I really hope we all keep in touch even if we do a yearly dinner (thought I sure hope we meet more than just once a year!) It has been great sharing classes with you, Lyndee! I'm going to miss our lunches at Spice and your last minute runs to Ticket Central :)
Love ya!!
Yeah for You! I didn't realize you're graduating already! Time Flies when you're having fun!! I have to admit it's hard for me to imagine you locked down in a career....but then again I guess it just depends on that career choice! Good lUck!:) loves
Post a Comment