Friday, May 29, 2009

Costa Rica with LOVE






So don't worry about it, I celebrated my graduation with going on a trip with some friends to Costa Rica.. it was originally was going to be me and like three friends, but it ended up gradually expanding, ironic especially since we literally bought the tickets two weeks in advance. However my aunt and uncle were gracious enough to let us crash at their program in an extra couple of dorms, so it all worked out.. and don't worry about it, it would not be a true trip without the 15 passenger white van.  We did it all, saw crocks in the river, did the zip line, rode horses, did yoga on the beach, tried surfing/boogie boarding, got sunburnt, swam in a waterfall, saw the volcano and stayed in the sweetest resort with 25 hot springs, ate rice and beans for every meal, shattered a glass door at Burger King, went to church, went disco dancing, ate Chiky's and mango's to our hearts and best yet celebrated Hosea's birthday by giving him want he wanted...."Peace and Love." Four girls came in for the long weekend then left me with six guys... yeah, needless to say I was yearning for some female representation.... but it was fun we went to the Carribean side, where I stayed in a hostel like room one night and in the van the next.... they taught me how to rough it.... it's okay though, I know reality and I do know how to rough it!

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Hey Lyndee! I'm glad I found your blog! How are things going? Congratulations on graduation!

The Kings said...

Oh Lyndee-lou... your life is amazing! Looks like you have been having a lot of fun. Keep it up- you are looking more beautiful than ever!