Friday, December 16, 2011

Santa's Room


Family picture

Audrey and "Santa"

Daddy's Girl
Always a family favorite, Audrey. not Roger

Lichfield Clan: Colton, Jackson and Addy

So cute!

Grandma's Girl

Three Generations

Luca and Santa

My good ole friend- Annie Buggerman and her cute little baby

So one day at exercise Paula approached me about the upcoming Ward Christmas Party and how she was in the planning meeting and they decided to ask me to be in charge of the Santa Room. Kind of taken back and shocked, as to why me, I think I later figured it out, I think they thought my mom had a Santa suit and some decor, and they asked Kara to be my assistant, with the thoughts that Chaffin could be Santa. Well, I did this with a pretty good attitude, and we pulled it off. Chaffin happen to be on shift that night, and my mom suggested I ask Brian, her kind of off and on again BF. So we did and she did have the suit and great decor. Kara was in charge of the goody bag of treats for the kids, so I would like to say we pulled it off. AND of COURSE Audrey LOOKED DARLING in her Christmas TUTU!!!

No comments: