| Yeah for your own changing oil equip |
| Happy family |
| Curious of the BIG present |
| So excited! |
Happy Birthday to the man in my life. I am so grateful and blessed to have such a great husband and partner in my life. He is the greatest dad to Audrey, he loves to play with her and spend as much time with her as he can. I knew he would be a great dad, but didn't realize he would be even better than I expected. People always comment on never seeing a dad as involved in the childcare of their child as he is. He is always so giving, thoughtful and loving. He is also very fun and loves a little challenge, especially when it comes to fixing things. I am so grateful to be able share my life and family with him and love him very much. Here is to another great year at the great age of 24!
For Nathan's birthday. We were lucky to be able to spend it with his family, where his mom made him the seven layer nacho dip and his dad gave him a new oil change equipment- Yeah! Best part was they watched Audrey for our first overnight. My mom had a voucher for the Courtyard Marriott in St.George, so we went there for a little nice night get away. Thanks mom and Lisa!
No comments:
Post a Comment