Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Yeee- HAW!!! it's the rodeo in the big apple.





So I must have been feeling home sick for the west.... because some friends and I decided to make our appearance at the annual PBR (professional bull riders) at the Madison Square garden back on Jan. 10th. We purchased cheap tickets for $10, and watched this rustic men tackle the notorious 8 seconds they are aiming for. However after awhile you can only see so many PBR's... it was fun to see the country folk coming out of the wood work of NY..... we of course continued the festivities by watching "8 Seconds" afterwards. Wow! I forgot how hot Luke Perry really was :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, a rodeo in NY, I'm not quite sure what that would be like???? Oh well, they don't know anything different. I love looking at everyones blogs, I don't read all the stories but the pictures say it all. It also keeps me in touch with all my kids. You look like you are doing great, Graduation in May, thats great. Vera