Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Winter Activities in NY....






Ice skating, eating out and the i-pod game.... need I say more. So for FHE one night we all met at Bryant Park and went Ice skating. It was a riot and I did not fall down once :) Also while it is freezing outside I tend to stay in doors more and simply order in,which is a wonderful perk of living in the city. We go to a lot of movies like when a friend a mind sent out an email to see the chick flick "Bride Wars" to only a few girls and  you know how that communication chain works... so shows up 20 females to the theatre, better turn out than enrichment :) It was a lot of fun. We also had a good bye party for one our sweet friends, Jacinta who is moving back to Australia, and in her honor we played the i-pod game. Where someone listens to their ipod with their eyes blindfolded and sings to everyone else, horribly off key and we all just laugh and make fun... sounds fun doesn't it? Well it is and everyone participated and I dare say it had to have been one of the most fun nights of my life! 

No comments: