Wednesday, February 11, 2009

This is the place... UTAH!






So like I mentioned before my two friends and I (Thomas and Joe) found beyond cheap tickets to fly to Utah for the weekend. So we jumped on it, for multiple reasons... one was to finally attend my dentist appointment which I have had to postpone many times (don't worry about it, just a minor root canal... ouch!) to see a jazz game, and to go to Brian head to stay in our good friend Tracy's cabin. Well, since I was so close to home, I made a little pit stop in LaVerkin and Hurricane (that is where my mom lives now) and finally went to the infamous Pah tempe hot springs, the one thing in my own backyard I have yet to do. Then returned to SLC on Sunday night able to see a few friends before departing on my red eye that did not leave until midnight... yeah, it was kind of a rough night, I will not lie... but it was all worth it! Oh ya, and it was meant to be a skiing trip, but after my root canal in SLC, my head was pounding so that is why it's a picture of the guys and no me, and they had fun making fun of me while I was under the influence of loritab... such nice friends....:)

2 comments:

Britta said...

Lyndee! Hi love- I love your new posts... keep them coming. Your exciting life is something I love reading about! You'll have to tell Tracy and Joe hello for me- and what's this about warm springs in your back yard? Is this a new addition? Looks amazing!

dave+candace said...

Oh little Reagan on a mission! Crazy. Alpine slide? ha ha. Hi Lyn! I miss you. You look awesome. And I'm glad to get some updates. We need to talk.