So for the MLK's birthday weekend, I decided to take advantage and visit two of my sisters in West Lake, OH. Where it was 10 degrees below zero don't worry about it, the first time that I felt like the weather in NY was better :) I went and stayed with my sister Loni and her four darling boys, who just simply crack me up and she's such a good and cute mom. We took Roger and Mikey swimming, and when we walked out of the rec center, it was so cold my hair froze, it was brittle and I thought if I would, I could probably break it off, being a desert girl, never had experienced that one before. I surprised my sister LeNae, who didn't know I was coming and we had fun going to Target, watching movies, eating at the restaurant she works at, Brio and seeing "Marley and Me". I even embarked on the craze and attended a "stamp it up" party... let's just say it's not my thing.... I did love how wherever Loni and Todd went the boys clung to them, playing on them... it was so cute to see how much they just love to be around their parents. And the highlight was going to LeNae's single's branch special sacrament and testimony meeting in the Kirtland Temple :)
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
O-H-I-O
So for the MLK's birthday weekend, I decided to take advantage and visit two of my sisters in West Lake, OH. Where it was 10 degrees below zero don't worry about it, the first time that I felt like the weather in NY was better :) I went and stayed with my sister Loni and her four darling boys, who just simply crack me up and she's such a good and cute mom. We took Roger and Mikey swimming, and when we walked out of the rec center, it was so cold my hair froze, it was brittle and I thought if I would, I could probably break it off, being a desert girl, never had experienced that one before. I surprised my sister LeNae, who didn't know I was coming and we had fun going to Target, watching movies, eating at the restaurant she works at, Brio and seeing "Marley and Me". I even embarked on the craze and attended a "stamp it up" party... let's just say it's not my thing.... I did love how wherever Loni and Todd went the boys clung to them, playing on them... it was so cute to see how much they just love to be around their parents. And the highlight was going to LeNae's single's branch special sacrament and testimony meeting in the Kirtland Temple :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment