Who lied about grad school? Seriously, remember how I have serious ADD and can't stay longer in a place than a week without wanting to leave and explore, let alone surrend my life to the NYU Bobst Library. Let's just say it's been a bit of an adjustment. With talking four classes plus a 21 hour field placement, commuting to and fro, keeping up with the demands of New York life at the end of the day I am just plumb out T-I-R-E-D. New York definantly has it's challenges but it's highlights as well. I really am liking the people I work with (LoMA- lower manhattan arts academy), and really liking the friends I am making at School, it's hard to not find nice people in the field of Social Work.
Saturday, October 6, 2007
New York University
Who lied about grad school? Seriously, remember how I have serious ADD and can't stay longer in a place than a week without wanting to leave and explore, let alone surrend my life to the NYU Bobst Library. Let's just say it's been a bit of an adjustment. With talking four classes plus a 21 hour field placement, commuting to and fro, keeping up with the demands of New York life at the end of the day I am just plumb out T-I-R-E-D. New York definantly has it's challenges but it's highlights as well. I really am liking the people I work with (LoMA- lower manhattan arts academy), and really liking the friends I am making at School, it's hard to not find nice people in the field of Social Work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are adjusting and handling everything very well - also remember that we are here for you always!
Post a Comment