So people would ask in general what do you do for fun? Well, in New York there are many attractions, shows, museums, shopping etc. However what my friends and I tend to do the most is eat out- that is because it's a basic need right? So we can justify spending money on it, it's social and even though it is very expensive to eat in NY (ya don't worry about it, it cost $6 for a small frozen yogurt- you are not only paying for the great food, but the experience and ompionce (sp?). So what better way to explore and experience New York with it's great fine dinning, my personal favorites are the random little holes in the walls you find either by accident or by a reccommendation of a friend. One of the picture is of my friends from Social Work, Kimi D and i at the Cube, going out for sushi in the Lower East side- close to my work. Then there are the girls I love to hang out with (those who i go to Institute with), went out for some delicious Thai food in mid-town. Then the other picture is of my roommate, Brenda, Kimi D and I at the infamous Serendipity which let's be honest isn't the best food, but fanatastic frozen hot choculate, almost worth the $8 dollar price. Then the other picture with me and the good looking guy is of my favorite cousin Tyler who cam out for a quick visit and we got some brunch at Max Brenner, "Chocoulate made by the bald man" (it actually happened to be there when we were, don't know if that really counts as a celebrity sighting, but we'll pretend:) So one of the great highlights is the amazing food and atmosphere that New York has to offer and I take full advantage of that- no more going out to Chile's, however I won't lie I do miss Cafe Rio every once in awhile.


No comments:
Post a Comment