So some girls in my ward invited me to a singles conference in Boston, where Elder Holland was going to speak three times. Being the opportunist that I am, I took there offer and we headed out Friday afternoon, and took the infamous China town bus, don't worry about it six hours later, due to a crash and rush hour traffic. It was a bit cold, but really spiritually uplifting, I learned a lot and meet some cool people. The best was the "black and white" ball I attended in my pants- yet was glad to meet some very handsome and "sharp" cadets from West Point.
3 comments:
Good for you miss opportunist! Sounds like you are keeping way busy and having fun while working hard! You have always been good at that! Get ready for the cold to come! It is miserable! Hope to see you sometime soon! Love Ya!
Look at you traveling the East Coast! Love it!
Wow - Elder Holland!!! I'm jealous
Post a Comment