Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The simple life of Kimi D and Lyndee in New York!!







This is a quick view of Kimi's visit to New York, she came with no agenda or check off list, which is very non-traditional of her. Her motto is wherever the wind blew, she went. Well the stars were aligned for her because we created a To do and see list as we went, we couldn't have planned a better experience. Just to name a few- we saw Xanado ("We believe we are magic"), Spamalot, we got backstage NFL passes last minute to see her brother play (dolphins) versus the NY JETS, we went to Serendipity, Rockerfeller Center, Mets game, Queens, New Jersey, Brooklyn etc. It was a real treat to have her, how I am going to miss my little NY buddie aka BFF

3 comments:

Ashley said...

YES!!! I made it on the blog!! :) I'm glad you moved to NY, you're SO much fun!

Don said...

Did you not just love Spamalot?

Lyndee said...

Laughing out of my chair, I especially liked the "broadway"part singing and dancing with the "hat and cane"- it was hilarious!