So being a new mom and all, I am still new to the ins and outs. Also keeping up with the times and the must do's for having a newborn. One was scheduling newborn pics. My sister suggested I find one sooner than later and recommend we invest the money in the professional, she regrets that some of her children she didn't do it. So I hate having regrets. With all going on, the newborn and us leaving up to LaVerkin this weekend, I decided to look for one online. Then I found out with my research that the best time to take newborn pics are 7- 10 days, oops. It was already day 8 when I was looking online. So I luckily found a great photographer who happened to be open the next day, perfect! She was a gem. Her name is Brittany Rulis, and she was very personable, friendly, hard working, great shots and even better editing. It made you feel like you made a friend, she was so funny she even asked right away if we were LDS and I was like yeah, are you? (usually you don't ask that question with LDS unless you are, it's usually "Mormon") She said no, but a lot of her friends were growing up. She said a lot of them get married younger, I am assuming she saw Nathan and figured we were this young couple. I said yeah, they do, but I am actually 30. It made my day when she was shocked and told me I don't look 30 but like 23 or 24. That's one of the perks of a younger husband they keep you looking young... I hope:) But she shot for like two to three hours, but on a sleepmaker of nature sounds with her iphone, it was the best tip. We now use it all the time to help Audrey fall asleep. She also gave us great tips of must have's of baby essentials and reading the book "Happiest Baby on the Block." Really cool girl and neat experience. We got some great shots and fun family shots as well. Like our Yoda said, it was worth the investment all said and done.
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Newborn Pics.
So being a new mom and all, I am still new to the ins and outs. Also keeping up with the times and the must do's for having a newborn. One was scheduling newborn pics. My sister suggested I find one sooner than later and recommend we invest the money in the professional, she regrets that some of her children she didn't do it. So I hate having regrets. With all going on, the newborn and us leaving up to LaVerkin this weekend, I decided to look for one online. Then I found out with my research that the best time to take newborn pics are 7- 10 days, oops. It was already day 8 when I was looking online. So I luckily found a great photographer who happened to be open the next day, perfect! She was a gem. Her name is Brittany Rulis, and she was very personable, friendly, hard working, great shots and even better editing. It made you feel like you made a friend, she was so funny she even asked right away if we were LDS and I was like yeah, are you? (usually you don't ask that question with LDS unless you are, it's usually "Mormon") She said no, but a lot of her friends were growing up. She said a lot of them get married younger, I am assuming she saw Nathan and figured we were this young couple. I said yeah, they do, but I am actually 30. It made my day when she was shocked and told me I don't look 30 but like 23 or 24. That's one of the perks of a younger husband they keep you looking young... I hope:) But she shot for like two to three hours, but on a sleepmaker of nature sounds with her iphone, it was the best tip. We now use it all the time to help Audrey fall asleep. She also gave us great tips of must have's of baby essentials and reading the book "Happiest Baby on the Block." Really cool girl and neat experience. We got some great shots and fun family shots as well. Like our Yoda said, it was worth the investment all said and done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment