Tuesday, September 15, 2009

HHS Class of '99 Ten Year Reunion.






Wow, I have never felt so old, that the time has finally arrived that I have been graduated from High School for TEN YEARS!!!! Ouch, I feel a little bit old, I won't lie, especially because I still feel and think of myself as like a 22 year old still exploring the world and experience as much as I can. However I feel like I have done and experienced a lot since High school, so in some ways it feels like it's been longer and past life time. The reunion happened to be at my dad's pond house, so it gave it an elegant and laid back atmosphere with Christmas lights, pot luck dinners and chatting amongst old friends and classmates. It was kind of a blast from the past to see so many old friends that brought back so many old memories that you have forgotten about. It is always good to reconnect with my old roots and remember at the end of the day I am just a small town girl from LaVerkin, Utah. 

No comments: