My sister Loni allowed my mom and dad to take her four year old son, Roger to come out to Utah for two weeks. Well we stayed busy the whole time which tuckered out the poor little guy. But he was such a riot and has such a spunky and independent personality. Upon arriving to Utah, we took a 14 hour drive to Montana, then back to Utah, while in MT he got stung by a bee. So whenever he saw any kind of fly or insect flying he freaked. He sang the ABC's everytime he washed his hands and the sweetest was when he acted homesick, he would say, "I miss my mommy," and I would ask why, and he would say, "because she loves me." Then I would ask if he wanted to go home, and he would say, "No not yet, later." Because he was having the time of his life with four wheeling rides, swimming in the pool, and all the time and freedom to himself. He was such a cute kid, we even got permission to cut his precious hippy locks.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Hanging with Roger!
My sister Loni allowed my mom and dad to take her four year old son, Roger to come out to Utah for two weeks. Well we stayed busy the whole time which tuckered out the poor little guy. But he was such a riot and has such a spunky and independent personality. Upon arriving to Utah, we took a 14 hour drive to Montana, then back to Utah, while in MT he got stung by a bee. So whenever he saw any kind of fly or insect flying he freaked. He sang the ABC's everytime he washed his hands and the sweetest was when he acted homesick, he would say, "I miss my mommy," and I would ask why, and he would say, "because she loves me." Then I would ask if he wanted to go home, and he would say, "No not yet, later." Because he was having the time of his life with four wheeling rides, swimming in the pool, and all the time and freedom to himself. He was such a cute kid, we even got permission to cut his precious hippy locks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a cute boy. I'm glad that you guys got to spend some time with him. He was badly missed here. He did ask dad again if he could go to his house...he always wants to be on the move - sounds like his aunt Dee-Dee.
Post a Comment