
So I am back to reality of the moving back west, with the harsh heat, my skin dried out, no more concrete jungle, hustle and bustle, city lights and the coast.... I won't lie it was different coming back, not that I have not been back many times, but it was different than visiting, it was realizing this is my living environment and it made me miss NY so soon. However after some fun in the sun, living it up in the beautiful mountains and terrain in Montana and some four-wheeling adventures of the sand dunes of Southern Utah, I slowly transitioned back to what I have always loved and missed about out west, is the outdoors, slower pace of life, laid back attitude and SPACE.
So I flew into Vegas, meet up with some good friends from NY, Heidi and Nate, and Heidi and I checked out the amazing house we are going to rent, we are stoked, especially about the washer and dryer and many bathrooms features :) then I happened to meet up with some friends who were in Vegas visiting. Then made my way to LaVerkin for a night then next day ventured up to Montana, but stayed the night in SLC, and was able to attend a friend in town's party in Orem. It was fun to reconnect with old friends and felt good to be part of the gang again :)
2 comments:
Who is that poor orphaned boy? And are those doors the front doors to your new place? - can I move in too?
Cute pictures, Lyndee Looooo!!! Welcome back to the West side!!!
Post a Comment