So I have gotten a few complaints that I have not updated my blogg, I mean come on it's only been a month, last time it took me two months. In all honesty, I have been busy so much, I have not had the time to keep on it, so I am going to do a recap of what I have done since my Holy Land trip to catch my records and everyone up to speed:)
After the Holy Lands, I was in New York for a total of two weeks, it was loads of fun! But once again a quick visit (remember I actually live there, however I have been lucky to find people to stay in my spot so all of my overly expensive rent does not go to waste) while I was in NY, I spontaneously (me spontaneous?) went on a road trip to Palmyra with some friends in my ward and even stopped by Niagra Falls for a total of like 20 min- it was gorgeous and really fun. We went to the sacred grove and stayed for the pageant. After that little venture, my oldest brother Roger came to visit me in NY for a couple of days. We of course checked out the 24 hour Mac store since he is kind of a computer geek- and won lottery tickets for Young Frankenstien (I am now 2 for 2!), ate delicious Thai food at my favorite restaurant, Spice, went to the Museum of Natural History, got a bit board with walking around the enternal circle explaining the Big Bang Theory- yeah right! Then showed him my neighborhood of wall street and took my first photo of the infamous bull-
2 comments:
Yeah, finally an update on Fun Lyndee's travels!!
Where are you now? Back in NYC? School starts in a few weeks, right?
I am in costa rica, study abroad with NYU and yes school starts in two weeks, crazy huh?
how are you doing? ps- i still have your earrings, email me your address and i will send them to you when I get back to NY and not so to and fro:)
Post a Comment