Sunday, July 20, 2008

Holy Biblelands!!!






So I recently returned from my trip to the Holyland in the middle of June and July, and Yes, it was blasted hot and I came back with a great tan- but even better I returned with 23 new friends (most of them living in Utah) a lot of history lessons and a great testimony and faith building experience. Whenever people ask me "how it was?" I really em speechless of what to say.... to put it simply it is a life altering profound experience and probably the best trip of an experience in my life:) If you would like to see more of my trip check out the group's blogg at sandnseas.blogspot.com

9 comments:

A said...

Lynd
Looks like it truly was an experience of a lifetime! I cant imagine how different it is over there! Hope all is well......Love ya

Kimi D said...

of course you did...

SherBear said...

Yeah, I'm so glad to see more great pictures from your adventures! I check your blog often and am happy to see an update!

Haven't talked since the U.K. trip...hope you are doing well. Call me when you have time to catch up.
Luv,
Sherrie

Steph & James said...

WOW! How wonderful! Isn't it sad that I haven't been on a 'big' trip since our Summer Lovin' in Spain in 2001? Sad, huh?? Well thanks for traveling for me too!!!! I hope you had a GREAT time!!!

Calli said...

Awesome,Lynd--to say it was the most life changing trip of your life is really saying a lot, considering your travel log.

natalie said...

wow--that sounds like an amazing trip! so glad to see are in lyndee-mode--travelling the world!! are you in town right now?? let me know--would love to do lunch!
love, natalie

thinkHP said...

seriously....

i can't get enough of you and your trips. what a WONDERFUL experience

Danelle Robins said...

That's all you need- more trip friends! JK I will give you 5 more years to make contact with everyone on the planet. Comeon, I know you can do it!
You are awesome, though. If only we could use these trip traveling skills to cure humanity's ails.

Danelle Robins said...

That's all you need- more trip friends! JK I will give you 5 more years to make contact with everyone on the planet. Comeon, I know you can do it!
You are awesome, though. If only we could use these trip traveling skills to cure humanity's ails.