Thursday, November 17, 2011

Lana's first.....

So in life there is always those firsts. Especially with a baby. First smile, first coo, first spit up, etc. Well we adults also have our firsts. And one being my cute and sweet 16 year old sister Lana, she has had her first dates, first driver's license and of course...... her first wreck. Well so here Nathan and I were hanging out at my mom's house one night, Lana was home and rushing off to I think special needs mutual. Where she comes in the front door, and gives me a look like she had seen a ghost, sure enough the guilt was to thick to not guess that she had hit my car. Sure enough she backed up into our car door. Of course we parked far away from the drive way to prevent from this, since my mom has done this two other times before. But I guess Lana was destined to have her first wreck, and not a better place than at home and your sibling's car. I was just glad Nathan's sibling had a little fender bender with our car before this, so he was a lot more understanding and forgiving.... which he naturally is, but it seemed to make me feel better about my family hitting his car :)

No comments: