Monday, November 14, 2011

Saying Farewell to CCSD...

Susie, Director of Wraparound Services, and Audrey

So it was time to say goodbye to CCSD, Clark County School District. After two great years and sometimes not such great moments. I gave my heart to working with some of the struggling youth in the inter-city of Las Vegas. There were trying and frustrating times, but I learned a lot and gained many insight and education on our public's education. I gain understanding and personal experience of many children with all walks of life and strives. The best part of my job was the co-workers and friends I made along the way, Ms. Lisa, Sue, Lourdes, and all the others at Siegle. I couldn't have asked for a better group to work with, learn from and lean on. Thanks for giving me a great experience. I am grateful I am able to have the opportunity to stay home with my little girl, and spend my time on helping my own child.


No comments: