Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The GRAND Canyon Experience....

 

Having a Grand Experience











So my mom, her friend Janelle, Roger, Tavia, and Nathan decided to take on a little taak. Hiking the Grand Canyon in a day. They wanted to hike North Rim to South Rim in one day then turn back and go back. However when they got there it was a little tougher than they anticipated (always is). So they ended up just hiking the one route and hired a shuttle to drive them back the next day. I was sad to miss out, you know me, I hate to miss out on a party, but A- have little Audrey, B- out of shape to do so. But glad Nathan was able to go and have a good time, he is always good for outdoor adventures and said it was the hardest thing he had ever done. It worked out great, because for the two days they were gone, I babysat Roger's and Tavia's kids, and Nathan's sister Jessica came that week for me to help her with her school work. So it worked out and I appreciated Jessica's help with Audrey. She would just hold her while she read her homework, and Audrey would just sleep in her arms. It was so helpful especially while taking care of the other kids.

Meanwhile back at the ranch....

Jackson's way of holding Audrey, for specific reasons :)

Aunt Jessica and Audrey

No comments: