Saturday, July 9, 2011

Baby Shower in Salt Lake City

Miss, Lucy, Me, Da'nelle and Grant
Love getting gifts :)
Dora, Kimi D and Ange

Aunt Deborah and my mom chatting it up
My great girlfriends: Angela, Sara, me, Dora and Kimi D

Sisters.... and mom
Lichfield Family: Aunt Debbie, Aunt Lu,me, Da'nelle and Kate

New York Crew: Joe, Sara, Nate (newly weds), me, Nathan and T. Payne

So actually I was quite spoiled. Our anniversary weekend and the same weekend of the Triathlon, my cousin Klint was getting married in St. George. So my mom's sister's and my grandma Peart and her two cousins (whom I had never met, but my gr. grandma Maud was their aunt), came down for the wedding and we got together in between the sealing and reception to throw me a little low key and intimate baby shower. It was super sweet and fun. Then my cousins Da'nelle and Katilynn wanted to throw me a baby shower in Salt Lake City, so they wanted me to inform them when I was coming up and plan a shower around then. It actually was suppose to be for my aunt Jeannette and I who was having a baby as well, we were only three days apart on our due dates. So I got invited to attend a workshop with the Lifestar Program the second weekend in July, I only had about ten days notice so I informed my cousins and she whipped together a baby shower for me. It was a small and intimate group, with my really good friends from Salt Lake City, they gave me super cute and nice stuff and it was just fun to hang out again. I was able to meet up with my old roommate Miss on Da'nelle's birthday as well, and meet up with my old New York Crew for some yummy desserts. Good times.

No comments: