Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Trippin to Cali with my sista!


So after school or work is out and after the fun Baby Shower, my sister LeNae and I headed to Southern California to visit some friends and my in-laws since they had the Beach House this week in Coronado. Poor Nathan could come because of work and school, but he was a trooper and sweet to support me in our venture.


So here I am almost 7 months pregnant venturing on a five hour journey, it went by fast and was just fun to relax and not have to work :) So we first stayed with my good friend Sara Olds and her cute house in Hungtington Beach. We went and ate some yummy mexican food with our mutual friend Lindsey Williams, who I love and adore and talked about our good old times in Vegas with Nikki and Joe and I gave away my awesome egyptian pens, but Lindsey wasn't too enthused about them.

Then LeNae slept in and I woke up early, thanks to the effects of being pregnant and uncomfortable sleep patterns. So I turned on TV, which I haven't done in ages, especially since Nathan and I didn't have cable. And I watched about three hours straight of Bravo and Master Chef, it was way cool and interesting. LeNae and I then went shopping, of course. And I found some of my best maternity clothes, from Ann Taylor Loft's super sale. I was looking for some professional clothes to start my first teaching gig with UOP next Tuesday.


We then met up with Sara and her sister Clair, who just got engaged and their friends at Cheesecake Factory.  The next day we meet up with my fun friend Monique and her little girl Brook, Monique is pregnant too, so it was fun to talk and share our prego stories together. We had so much fun doing what we love to do, shop at the Mission Viejo Mall and eat yummy food at Nordstrom's cafe. Then we had to cut it short to make it down to Coronado to meet up with the Gubler's. We had fun in Cornado, walked along the main street and looked at the museum, who knew? Took pictures and ate at the Mexican grill, Miguels. We then had to say sayinara to get back for the weekend.



No comments: