Saturday, June 26, 2010

Reception Pictures II






So my good High School friend is a photographer and rather well to be honest, and I am not just saying that. So I hired her, very professionally might I add, I had to pay money upfront to secure my spot, none of that trusted friend perk :) Also after doing my bridals I wanted pictures of Nathan and I near the house where I grow up for sentimental and asthetic reasons. So here are a couple of pictures and you can check out her blog for more if you are so interested.

www.aideejaephotography.com

3 comments:

A said...

You are silly. :) Thanks for letting me share some of that day with you guys. I wish you two the Best!

EmmaLeigh said...

I just spent a good amount of time getting caught up on your life. How wonderful things have gone for you. I loved reading about your meeting your husband and timing and all that. You are an inspiration. I appreciate you writing about it all. So good to see you so happy and congratulations. You look fabulous.

natalie said...

What gorgeous pictures! Loved seeing you at your reception. Hope you two are getting settled :) :)