Saturday, June 26, 2010

Wedding Reception in LA VERKIN











So yes, some might say I was a little over the top in all of my wedding festitivities. But hey, you don't get married everyday and when you wait until 29, you want to really celebrate it and make it last as long as you can, also you have a lot more friends in the different areas of your life, you want to share it with and celebrate it with, and besides that's always been my attitude, I just love to party and love any excuse to have one :) So we had our destinations wedding, which I really recommend and loved for the intimate and quaint and exotic factor, so glad I went that route. Then paid tributes to my hometown of LaVerkin, it has been 10 years since I have lived there but so much of my growing up years were spent there and so many people impacted me during that time, as they say "it takes a village to raise a child" this is true in my case. Also due to my dad's love of water works and beautiful landscaping we had the venue for free as well. So with little preparation, it was still a beautiful wedding. Where I was able to see my childhood and High school friends and church leaders and friends without the community, especially since my parents are very involved in our little community it was a chance for their friends to come and show their support as well, it was really fun, except for standing in the line the whole time and having to explain myself for marring the town's prominent name, Gubler.

1 comment:

Natalie Buchkovich said...

Lyndee you look so beautiful! I'm so sad that I just missed your reception. I'm so happy for you and wish you the best of luck in your married life! I miss you out here in New York!!