









Okay so yeah, I had three wedding gatherings, celebrations, festivities, parties, etc... But that is just how I roll, I love to party especially with my family and loved ones and for better reason than getting married, especially when I have waited as long as I have :)
So we had a little Open House in Salt Lake City in downtown at my mom's apartment community room. It was so low key and easy to set up and take down, now that we had practiced so many times and already had pre-arranged decorations. The best part is it was a very relaxed and chill environment, able to chit chat with all those who came, which wasn't a lot but it was such a highlight to see them all. I saw friends that I had not seen since pre-college so like six years ago. I saw my friends new additions to their families. I saw even old friends from New York who happen to be visiting Utah or who had recently moved back. I got to see a close friend who recently got engaged so we could share the excitement and anxiety of wedding planning. My extended family who live in the area who weren't able to make it to my wedding were able to come as well. Another highlight was to see my old EFY girl, who is so sweet and such a crack up, who I haven't seen in years, good to know I was remember and I felt very loved. But the best part was my three act play of wedding events was done. The clean up was quick and easy. The best part was no one had a camera in my family except my brother Reagan, so I held the camera and took pictures... I mean classy....
1 comment:
Yeah! I made the blog- what a sweet gal you are. I am SOOOOOO glad that you decided to do the SL thing in your dress and all because we had issues for your other two celebrations. Cheers!
Post a Comment