
For all of those who know me rather well. I am very much a dabbler, as my good friend Happy says, so I try this and that, not too much a die hard of anything with exception of traveling and shopping :)
One of those random fair weather hobbies, is skiing, but it all depends on the weather and the company. So for my mom's birthday my whole family rented out a nice cabin in Brian head and we went spring skiing, I have not been in three years, but just like riding a bike, only fell once :) Nathan is a snow boarder, so we made quite the pair, but we still were able to make out on the ski lift.... don't you worry :)
3 comments:
You two are like a couple of teenagers. Love it!
remember to keep my rule!!!!!MOM
I LOVE Patti! :)
Post a Comment