So for President's day weekend, my good friend Amy and I went up to SLC for a little Winter get away, because we both are quite independent, she did her thing and I did my thing. I stayed in SLC with my younger sister and brother, we went to my brother's ward at the institute at the U, I felt so OLD.... and it was on Valentines Day, so in priesthood they sponsored roses for the men to give to the women of the ward, my brother was thoughtful enough to give us each a rose... so sweet and thoughtful :) Then later that night I went to an older single adult Valentines party where my good friend Mark Holt hosted at his smashing house with a karokee room, where we rocked out to Bette Davis eyes and many other memorable oldies... it was some good times!
Then I was able to go to breakfast with my good friend Tracy, Joe and Dave... then a pit stop to Trolley Square where I was able to meet up with good friend Melanie for lunch... how I LOVE SLC and love my good friends :)
No comments:
Post a Comment