So my new beau, aka Nathan Gubler, no he is not from La Verkin, Utah, ironic I know. Took a little venture to So Cal, to attend my friend Kari's wedding, a girl I met on my Israel trip back in 2008. We had tons of fun, we stayed at my good friend Sara Olds house in Huntington Beach. We woke up and "tried" to go running, but took more of a leisure walk by the ocean. We then met up with my good friend Monique at the Irvine Spectrum, where we hung out with her darling little girl Brook, then went to a yummy and exotic looking mexican restaurant called Javier's. We then went to attend my friend's open house, where I was able to see and catch up with Monica and Charlie, the other friends I met on my Israel trip. We then went to the Harbor House late at night, where we mistakenly ordered a not so good veggie sandwhich :( We then went hot tubbing at my friends Sara, so R-E-L-A-X-I-N-G. We then went to Sara's ward, which was like a mini reunion. I ran into Elise Peterson from my Belmont era, and then saw my good friend Britta Facer's old roommate, Lisa Ward, and a friend from NY, Jenn Fernie, happen to be visiting, then Jessica, a girl who lived in NYC this past summer and the best surprise was my new favorite person, Lindsey Williams, who is Nici Mauri (Joe D's girlfriend) best friend, who recently came to visit me in Vegas and made fun of my cheap pens I was giving away from my recent travels. We saw each other at RS, and just giggled for like 5 mins. it was such a fun surprised. Then Nathan and I went and chit chatted with Sara's parents, then went to see the Sunset on the Beach, so fun and romantic :)
Sunday, April 18, 2010
CALIFORNIA BABY!!
So my new beau, aka Nathan Gubler, no he is not from La Verkin, Utah, ironic I know. Took a little venture to So Cal, to attend my friend Kari's wedding, a girl I met on my Israel trip back in 2008. We had tons of fun, we stayed at my good friend Sara Olds house in Huntington Beach. We woke up and "tried" to go running, but took more of a leisure walk by the ocean. We then met up with my good friend Monique at the Irvine Spectrum, where we hung out with her darling little girl Brook, then went to a yummy and exotic looking mexican restaurant called Javier's. We then went to attend my friend's open house, where I was able to see and catch up with Monica and Charlie, the other friends I met on my Israel trip. We then went to the Harbor House late at night, where we mistakenly ordered a not so good veggie sandwhich :( We then went hot tubbing at my friends Sara, so R-E-L-A-X-I-N-G. We then went to Sara's ward, which was like a mini reunion. I ran into Elise Peterson from my Belmont era, and then saw my good friend Britta Facer's old roommate, Lisa Ward, and a friend from NY, Jenn Fernie, happen to be visiting, then Jessica, a girl who lived in NYC this past summer and the best surprise was my new favorite person, Lindsey Williams, who is Nici Mauri (Joe D's girlfriend) best friend, who recently came to visit me in Vegas and made fun of my cheap pens I was giving away from my recent travels. We saw each other at RS, and just giggled for like 5 mins. it was such a fun surprised. Then Nathan and I went and chit chatted with Sara's parents, then went to see the Sunset on the Beach, so fun and romantic :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment