I love this time of year, especially in Utah, speaking specifically of Salt Lake and Logan. It is so filled with rich fall colors of orange and brown. Such a nice break from the city lights in the desert of Vegas. I was able to take a flight to SLC the first weekend in November for my cousin Tyler's wedding. I was able to go to the Regina Spector concert with my good friend Nate and my sister Lenae... so fun, brought back to the good old days of Indie concert attending in the NYC. Then the next day my family and I made our way to Logan for my cousins wedding and at the temple, I ran into an old co-worker from Alpine Summit, Dianne... it was fun and nostolgic.... so good to catch up with family members:)
Friday, November 13, 2009
Falling in love with the Fall!
I love this time of year, especially in Utah, speaking specifically of Salt Lake and Logan. It is so filled with rich fall colors of orange and brown. Such a nice break from the city lights in the desert of Vegas. I was able to take a flight to SLC the first weekend in November for my cousin Tyler's wedding. I was able to go to the Regina Spector concert with my good friend Nate and my sister Lenae... so fun, brought back to the good old days of Indie concert attending in the NYC. Then the next day my family and I made our way to Logan for my cousins wedding and at the temple, I ran into an old co-worker from Alpine Summit, Dianne... it was fun and nostolgic.... so good to catch up with family members:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You were here in Logan again? So close? It was GREAT to see you in September at G&G's anniversary party/reunion. I hope LV is treating you well! Have a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment