From Harvest Fest Country Bumpkin to a hard core Halloween Rock Star, let's just say I lived it up this Halloween!! So at my cute job at the special needs school, I was a cute country bumpkin being the judge of the dance contestant and helped with the coin toss and other such sophomoric activities.... then for the Halloween weekend... my friend Amy and I ventured off to the greater Salt Lake Area for a good time going to dinner at Thaiphoon at the Gateway with some friends, then seeing the dance odyssey club, Thriller production. Then on Halloween we had a smashing Halloween party at my mom's rockin apartment in downtown SLC... it was way fun to reconnect with old friends and playing the traditional Mafia to add some spice to the party... except when my own mafia member try to accuse me off the bat... such a traitor!!!! Don't worry... he knows who he is :)
Friday, November 13, 2009
H-A-L-L-O-W-E-E-N
From Harvest Fest Country Bumpkin to a hard core Halloween Rock Star, let's just say I lived it up this Halloween!! So at my cute job at the special needs school, I was a cute country bumpkin being the judge of the dance contestant and helped with the coin toss and other such sophomoric activities.... then for the Halloween weekend... my friend Amy and I ventured off to the greater Salt Lake Area for a good time going to dinner at Thaiphoon at the Gateway with some friends, then seeing the dance odyssey club, Thriller production. Then on Halloween we had a smashing Halloween party at my mom's rockin apartment in downtown SLC... it was way fun to reconnect with old friends and playing the traditional Mafia to add some spice to the party... except when my own mafia member try to accuse me off the bat... such a traitor!!!! Don't worry... he knows who he is :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment