It's the whatever anniversary of Jubilee of Tree's a Lichfield Tradition to get all dolled up in the great metropolitan city of St. George, to rub elbows with all the philanthropists in the area. We really just like it because we love the trees and the proceeds go to a good cause, this year a life-flight helicopter that St. George desperately needs to quicken the emergency medical process, I was surprised they didn't already have one. Well, every year my mom takes turn to let a kid pick out a tree, for them to keep for years to pass, due to me being MIA the past two years, it was my turn, and of course I picked the cute, stylish and chic one, well at least I think so, as well with some furnishings, trying to get my biggest bang for my buck. Here it is, and my sister Loni and her family flew in the day after for a week before celebrating the Thanksgiving Holidays.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Jubilee of Trees
It's the whatever anniversary of Jubilee of Tree's a Lichfield Tradition to get all dolled up in the great metropolitan city of St. George, to rub elbows with all the philanthropists in the area. We really just like it because we love the trees and the proceeds go to a good cause, this year a life-flight helicopter that St. George desperately needs to quicken the emergency medical process, I was surprised they didn't already have one. Well, every year my mom takes turn to let a kid pick out a tree, for them to keep for years to pass, due to me being MIA the past two years, it was my turn, and of course I picked the cute, stylish and chic one, well at least I think so, as well with some furnishings, trying to get my biggest bang for my buck. Here it is, and my sister Loni and her family flew in the day after for a week before celebrating the Thanksgiving Holidays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh Lyn..I love that tree!! Love how it came with a cute couch too!
Post a Comment