This isn't your typical singles cruise. This cruise was for the Lichfield family who happened to be single, which was my mom,dad, Reagan, LeNae, Lana and I. So for Christmas my parents took us on a Mediterranean Cruise making ports at Barcelona, Rome, Naples, Egypt, Turkey and Greece, we then abandon ship a couple days early to forego some sea days and make our own stop in Israel. It was such a fun filled trip. Not a traditional Christmas waking up on a ship for a sea day, but we still had a good time and just relished in each other's company, even though my parents have separated, our family is still united, I feel so blessed to come from such a great family that gives so much love and support. My favorite places on the trip was Israel, I could seriously spend a summer there and just study, every time I go I learn so much more and things come full circle. Then I LOVED the Grand Bazar in Instanbul, Turkey, great shopping, got a leather jacket, boots, jewelry and many more fun treasures.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Singles Cruise for the Holidays ?
This isn't your typical singles cruise. This cruise was for the Lichfield family who happened to be single, which was my mom,dad, Reagan, LeNae, Lana and I. So for Christmas my parents took us on a Mediterranean Cruise making ports at Barcelona, Rome, Naples, Egypt, Turkey and Greece, we then abandon ship a couple days early to forego some sea days and make our own stop in Israel. It was such a fun filled trip. Not a traditional Christmas waking up on a ship for a sea day, but we still had a good time and just relished in each other's company, even though my parents have separated, our family is still united, I feel so blessed to come from such a great family that gives so much love and support. My favorite places on the trip was Israel, I could seriously spend a summer there and just study, every time I go I learn so much more and things come full circle. Then I LOVED the Grand Bazar in Instanbul, Turkey, great shopping, got a leather jacket, boots, jewelry and many more fun treasures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a great trip!! Sounds like you had so much fun! :)
Wow Lyndee- That looks so amazing. I miss our "Family vacations" with you guys.
Holy crap! What a fabulous vaca!!! So cool.
What a fun way to spend the holidays! I didn't know your parents separated, I am sorry. My parents separated when I was about 5, it adds a little stress to holidays and special occasions. I'm glad to see you can all still get together for a little family fun (both parents included). Good luck! It is great to see you...at least pics of you and Loni too!
Awesome pix, Lyndee! You guys go to the coolest places! Glad you had a good time! :)
Post a Comment