Saturday, July 18, 2009

Living it up in Ohio!!! Who knew??






As my sister's Loni Young women's girl so profoundly said, "What's worst than one Loni, is four Lonis'," meaning her and all of her sisters, it's quite true, we all act crazy when we are together. So since I am no longer working and I am in the transition of moving. I was able to catch a ride to Ohio with my mom and sister's to prolong our sisters trip :) We stopped in Philly to visit our cousin and then we drove the 7 hour trek. I have mastered the art of lounging and have followed the "underachiever manifesto's motto: Do nothing and feel great about it." My sister had a neighborhood block party to an MJ tribute (we are die hards, who knew?). We went to the Zoo for my newphew's 4th birthday (my mom said she would rather run a marathon, I tended to agree). We did scrapbooks, ate yummy baked goods, went to Cedar Point Amusement Park in Sandusky and can not forget the opening night of Harry Potter at midnight with the die hard fans with their caps and wands (we're obviously not that extreme, no offense to those who are).  So you knew Ohio, could be such a rockin place?

1 comment:

Megs said...

Please tell me that you tried GRAETERS ICE CREAM!!! Best ice cream ever!! What city is your Sister in? I served my mission in Ohio!