Tuesday, April 28, 2009

CONCERTS!!! Come rain or shine... I am a true fan!





So one of my new obsessions is the New Zealand two man band, Flight of the Concords. They are hilariously witty and funny, let alone endearing accents... so my friend Jon and I both talked about how much we loved them so we were able to buy tickets last minute to their concert at Radio City Hall (classic venue) and it was AWESOME!!! My favorite song was "Jenny" check it out on youtube if you get a chance.... I kept listening to their songs for the rest of the week, and it's quite humorous to run to.
Then my next favorite band is a local, two guys from my ward, they are actually quite good and catchy... so my friend Logan and I decided to show our support on a very rainy night, we happened to be the only people to show up... which was a bit unusual because they usually have an entourage. Nevertheless it was a fun and memorable night, especially since I forgot to bring my ID, they guy didn't let us in, then after seeing how pitiful we were in the rain, came outside and told us, "We were breaking his heart," and let us in... the band was so touched they dedicated a song to each of us...:)

No comments: