You know in the classic movie Grease, (which my mother did not approve me watching when I was younger and did not understand until I was older to pick up on all induendo's) when their group of friends break up for a bit then they all reunite and say "The gang is back" well, that is what it felt like, my solid group of friends have been going through some changes, one got laid off, one quit their job and another re-locating, so we've decided to take advantage of hanging out as much as possibly and sadly I will most likely be the last one standing, which is usually not the case... so we went to one of my favorite places to eat "Grey Dogs". We're all smiling not only because our "band" has reunited but because it is sunny outside...
Saturday, April 18, 2009
The band is breaking up... the end of an era...
You know in the classic movie Grease, (which my mother did not approve me watching when I was younger and did not understand until I was older to pick up on all induendo's) when their group of friends break up for a bit then they all reunite and say "The gang is back" well, that is what it felt like, my solid group of friends have been going through some changes, one got laid off, one quit their job and another re-locating, so we've decided to take advantage of hanging out as much as possibly and sadly I will most likely be the last one standing, which is usually not the case... so we went to one of my favorite places to eat "Grey Dogs". We're all smiling not only because our "band" has reunited but because it is sunny outside...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like a lot of FUN. So you came home for Easter?........................hmmmmmm
Post a Comment