So on Tuesday it was my 27th Birthday, believe it or not, I am getting older, I still think and act like I am 21, I just tell myself I am not immature but young at heart. As my dad always said,"You can be young once, but immature forever". So for my glorious day I had yet finished my last final paper, so for the majority of the dad I was composing my paper, however I welcomed the many phone calls, texts and emails from my good friends and family. It was the little things like that, that really made a big difference and enhanced my birthday experience. It's always nice to feel loved and remembered by the people who mean a lot to you. So if any of you did just that, Thank you and if not, this is a total guilt trip....JK.... So for the actual birthday festivities. My desire was to try out the Johnny Utah's bar and grill in mid-town, right by the Rockefeller Center, whether it was the fact that the name is Utah and they are making fun of us that we are "westerner" or that you can ride the mechanical Bull for free, it had me convinced it was my ideal birthday dinner location. So my girlfriends and I went to dinner, some of us "cowboy upped" and took on the bull- believe it or not, I beat the bull and never got bucked off, all those times on the Peart Ranch really paid off:) Then afterwards my sweet roommate, Brenda, aka "the best cook of all time" baked me a cake with lavendar frosting and my name on it, we had a little cake and sweets with more of my friends in New York. It ended up being a great birthday- and I am proud to say I am a true Bullheaded Taurus...so watch out!
Thursday, May 8, 2008
No Bulling around- I'm a true TAURUS....
So on Tuesday it was my 27th Birthday, believe it or not, I am getting older, I still think and act like I am 21, I just tell myself I am not immature but young at heart. As my dad always said,"You can be young once, but immature forever". So for my glorious day I had yet finished my last final paper, so for the majority of the dad I was composing my paper, however I welcomed the many phone calls, texts and emails from my good friends and family. It was the little things like that, that really made a big difference and enhanced my birthday experience. It's always nice to feel loved and remembered by the people who mean a lot to you. So if any of you did just that, Thank you and if not, this is a total guilt trip....JK.... So for the actual birthday festivities. My desire was to try out the Johnny Utah's bar and grill in mid-town, right by the Rockefeller Center, whether it was the fact that the name is Utah and they are making fun of us that we are "westerner" or that you can ride the mechanical Bull for free, it had me convinced it was my ideal birthday dinner location. So my girlfriends and I went to dinner, some of us "cowboy upped" and took on the bull- believe it or not, I beat the bull and never got bucked off, all those times on the Peart Ranch really paid off:) Then afterwards my sweet roommate, Brenda, aka "the best cook of all time" baked me a cake with lavendar frosting and my name on it, we had a little cake and sweets with more of my friends in New York. It ended up being a great birthday- and I am proud to say I am a true Bullheaded Taurus...so watch out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You look like a true ranchers grandaughter on that bull! Way to go Lyndee. Glad to see you had a fun Birthday! What great friends you have.
Happy Belated Birthday!!!!
Happy birthday, hope England is fun. We miss you. The boys called one of the sister missionaries dee-dee. They may be forgetting what you look like!!
Look at you up on that bull! Impressive. I'm glad you had a great day!
Hey guess whos house Maili is taking swimming lessons at? :) HOpe all is going well over there! Call me soon! (ha ha bet you didnt know i had a blog! :)
Happy (way belated) birthday! You really are a true Taurus!!
Post a Comment