Friday, November 5, 2010

Glamorous ER.

So don't worry about it.  I get sick here and there just like everyone else, except I did contract mono once, and not even by kissing someone. And I did break my foot long boarding, and walked on it for a week, because the health clinic at my college said it was just sprang. And there was that time I had a bunnonectomy with the research study program and was locked in their facility for a week, but they treated me well, with food and movies and big fat check at the end. So there you have it, all of my health history. But I had a rough couple of days beginning of November, on my way to work I got a strong pain in my stomach, and so I had to call in sick and go to Urgentcare, they tested me and gave me some prescriptions but couldn't deduce what the problem was. Then couple days later, I got a really strong pain,and it was at night, so we headed to the ER. $150 dollars poorer, and wasted 3 hours, didn't find much either. Let's just say "It was a learning experience" if your going to suffer, might as well be richer and in your own home rather than the ER, unless it is literally life threatening... but maybe I am just bitter.

No comments: