Sunday, November 30, 2008

Never too late to update!




So it is the Sunday after Thanksgiving and I am in Cleveland talking with family and we talked about writing Thank you cards late, and my brother-in-law and I both agreed it's never too late to write and send a Thank You note.  So I thought I would apply that to my blog.... don't worry it has been three months, by far the longest I have gone without updating it.... let's just say I am not the best at managing deadlines in my life, especially when there is no grade involved:) 

There is a reason to my not updating, the biggest and saddest of all is that I lost my camera:( and due to my data overload rusty computer was unable to download pics properly so was waiting for my new computer (which I now have) and lost my camera with my memory card of pictures taken from August to October, I won't lie I am quite sad for I am quite partial to pictures and wish I had them, so I had to use pics from my face book, but I am going to try to do a quick update..... so here it goes.......
I returned from my Study Abroad in Costa Rica the end of August. I then went to Cleveland, OH to visit my sister Loni before school starts, then returned to NY to start school, move into a new place and started school and a new internship, Arms Acres a substance abuse agency in the Bronx.

I did go to "Dirty Jersey" for labor day weekend with my some friends from my ward. We did the suburbia lifestyle of going to the local wal-mart, going bowling, eating at a mexican restaurant and getting ice cream and chillin at the house watching a couple of episodes of the John Adams series......I mean what else do you do in Jersey?

No comments: