Sunday, November 30, 2008

Autumn in New York







The fall in NY is so beautiful and enjoyable. It is one of the two times of years that the New York weather is "just right" not too hot nor too cold. It is fun to walk around the city and get glimpses of the changing of the leaves on the little trees we do have in the parks.... So for the month of September and October, I enjoyed New York with Sunday walks in Battery Park, going out to eat at the good restaurants, hanging out with friends, going to ward activities, saw some broadway shows, my favorite was  "Tale of Two Cities," which is now closed:( and my personal highlight was getting general admission tickets to WEEZER!! I rocked out like it was 1997 all over again:)

I did go to Utah the second weekend of October because I got Columbus day off, plus my good friend Bethany Allen was getting married, and is always fun to see family and friends:) However I took many cute and good pictures but those were some of the ones on my memory card which I lost:( 

So here are some pics....walking in Battery Park, me and my new friend I made while participating in a service activity to run with special needs children in Central Park,  my friends going out to eat and checking out the CMJ (College Music Journal),  Weezer pics and 

1 comment:

Danelle Robins said...

what gorgeous pictures- I too, love the fall. Perhaps I say it too much. It seems like a beautiful place to be and glad you're having the experience. Lucy says hi.