So it's only been a month since I've updated my blog. Needless to say my month was quite crazy with the holidays, Christmas parties and celebrations plus finals, which were way intense. However I was managed to have some fun and celebrate the holidays New York Style. I went to the Rockette Christmas show, the Nut cracker, saw the Rockefellar Christmas Tree, plus enjoy the the New York Stock Exchange. I also attended the NYU Graduate Social Work Ball, semi-formal with some friends from school, it was way fun:) And right before I left was able to go to the Martha Stewart show with my friend Courtnie. So here are some pictures to show some of the fun activities I participated in-
Sunday, January 6, 2008
New York Christmas Update-
So it's only been a month since I've updated my blog. Needless to say my month was quite crazy with the holidays, Christmas parties and celebrations plus finals, which were way intense. However I was managed to have some fun and celebrate the holidays New York Style. I went to the Rockette Christmas show, the Nut cracker, saw the Rockefellar Christmas Tree, plus enjoy the the New York Stock Exchange. I also attended the NYU Graduate Social Work Ball, semi-formal with some friends from school, it was way fun:) And right before I left was able to go to the Martha Stewart show with my friend Courtnie. So here are some pictures to show some of the fun activities I participated in-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hey! I know that Santa! Great pix Lyndee.
About TIME!!! ummmm... you forgot to mention your Christmas with three incredibly gorgeous boys - especially the one who kept trying to make the moves on you! Anyhow, I hope all is going well. I love and miss you!!
Yeah for an update on the social girl!! Sounds like you had a great December! I heard the Temple was wonderful as well! That is awsome...wish I could have been there! Hope to see you soon!!
Now, I know you are busy with everything, but You have just been tagged by me. Go to my blog and see the rules!! If you don't have time, I understand!! I just wanted to put you down!!
Love Ya!
Lyn.....i was sad I couldn't meet up with you during Christmas. It looks like you are having such a good time and look at you in your sexy little dress!! Woo Woo! Call me sometime! love and miss you
Stacie
Holler!
I tagged you - go to my blog to check out the details.
Love you - hope NZ is a blast.
Fun times! You are looking SO fabulous, btw!
Post a Comment