One of my favorite places to visit is Southern California, Orange County to be exact... I have many good friends from there and I love the chill, laid back lifestyle, I secretly want to move there. My good friend Monique, had a baby four months ago and before her and her family went on a little vacation to Lake Tahoe, I stopped by to meet her new little one, Brooke and chit chat for awhile. Then I stayed with my friend Sara who I met in NY, and while she went to work, I went to the new Newport Temple, it was beautiful, one of the prettiest I have seen. Then we went shopping, swimming and to a Choral concert her mother (who looks like Julie Andrews) was in. I then met up with some of my friends I met on my Israel trip last year and we reminisced about the good ole memories, like when we go sick hiking up Mt. Sinai and getting stung by the jellyfish in the Mediterrian Sea. Then I happened to randomly run into a good friend of mine I went to UVSC with and we also worked EFY together, Katie, I love little surprises like that, never know who you'll run into :)
Monday, June 22, 2009
California- here I come!
One of my favorite places to visit is Southern California, Orange County to be exact... I have many good friends from there and I love the chill, laid back lifestyle, I secretly want to move there. My good friend Monique, had a baby four months ago and before her and her family went on a little vacation to Lake Tahoe, I stopped by to meet her new little one, Brooke and chit chat for awhile. Then I stayed with my friend Sara who I met in NY, and while she went to work, I went to the new Newport Temple, it was beautiful, one of the prettiest I have seen. Then we went shopping, swimming and to a Choral concert her mother (who looks like Julie Andrews) was in. I then met up with some of my friends I met on my Israel trip last year and we reminisced about the good ole memories, like when we go sick hiking up Mt. Sinai and getting stung by the jellyfish in the Mediterrian Sea. Then I happened to randomly run into a good friend of mine I went to UVSC with and we also worked EFY together, Katie, I love little surprises like that, never know who you'll run into :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment