Sunday, March 2, 2008

Two weeks till mid-terms...ahhh!






This is always the most stressful time of year is the upcoming mid-term assignments and tests coming up. I always seem to be a bit more on edge than my usual "pleasant disposition" so if I do seem like my usual self or a bit more uptight and stressed this is why- but to give you an update from the past couple of weeks, since that seems to be how often I end up posting my blog.

So last week I went home to Utah to spend some time with family and friends. I came out with my sister Loni and with her cute adorable three little boys, they were a riot and always a handfull. We then meet up with my cousin Da'nelle who recently gave birth to a beautiful little girl named Lucy. Then I was able to go the Jazz game on Saturday night with a friend, my brother and my darling nephew, Colton.

This past week I've been getting back into the groove of New York and missing the beautiful mountains and lack of excess people in Utah. However, I really do like living here, it was a bit rough getting back. Some friends and I had a little good bye celebration for my friend Nate who is leaving us to return home to Vegas, which we are all secretly envious and wish we could re-locate for the bitter cold winter months. So we went to dinner and played pool at a fun club called the Slate.

4 comments:

Don said...

Hey! I remember when that picture was taken. It was great to see you in Utah. Even though it was only for a minute.

Take care.

Loni said...

Who are those handsome men you are pictured with?

SherBear said...

So fun to see you while you were in Utah! Can't wait for our trip to U.K.!!!!

Janalee said...

I love seeing what you have been up to - New York seems like a blast. By the way you look gorgeous in those pics!